Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello. We’re skunks.


Style Inspiration::: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains



So what's a girl to do when she's feelin' ill on a Saturday night? It was time to tackle the little red envelope sitting on my kitchen counter and finally get some use outta my Netflix account.

First up? Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains (whose shelf life in my queue was nearing a year). Watching this, I was suddenly transported from my sick bed to everything brilliant about cult rock-n-roll films and being young, tough, and punk before Hot Topic was a shopping mall cliché. 15 year-old Diane Lane (hello, perfection!) and Laura Dern (la-la-love her!) star in this film following the rise and fall of a young grrl-band called the Stains.









No comments:

Post a Comment