Sunday, February 7, 2010

as cabin fever sets in . . .

during snowpocalypse 2010 in the greater DC area (add on the fact that it's superbowl sunday!), i found myself googling "Vintage Snow Princess" for fresh sources of visual inspiration for CRV.

lo and behold!! i was plunged directly into a world of VIRTUAL FANTASY DRESS-UP. while my husband dukes it out with his friends in fantasy sports leagues, i can take breaks in my online shopping excursions to indulge myself in mastering the talent of creating ensembles.

for your styling pleasure, i present to you:

Vintage Snow Princess

Outrageous Scene Kid

Ultimate Kimono Design

Korean Vintage Bride

Steampunk Fashion

my personal favorites,

Legendary Swordsman and Be Like Lady GaGa

aaaaand. . .  more amazing gems. hooooo boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment